10 Things I Have Learned with my Dog (so far…)
2) I suddenly need to be SOCIAL when I go for a walk. Everybody wants to coochie-coo with him, play with him, even invite him over for a play date, & sometimes, I just wanna get him in & out without a happy hour of chats.
3) There seems to be some kind of ‘code’ that dog owners help one another….I was at the beach with Hammond & didn’t have his water on me, when a couple offered me a bottle, followed by another group who lent me their bowl….good doggy karma!
4) But, on that note…owners of big dogs: Would you please ask before letting your 75 pound monster attack my lil 20 pound angel? I know you say “He just wants to say hi!” but, Hammy is afraid your great dane is going to sit on him.
5) It was inevitable. The cute surfer guy on my block finally said hello to me….while I am in the middle of picking up after Hammy….with no mascara on….
6) If he’s playing with one toy hot dog, then I add in another similar toy across the room, the double take is priceless when he discovers there are two! 😉
7) My car has become a mini cleaning supply store….paper towels, soap, baby wipes, dis-infect wipes, trash bags, waters, food bowls, bath towels…. (Thank you, Dollar Store)
8) For the first time ever, I used my cars DVD player in hopes he may like a car ride better…even double Hayley Mills in The Parent Trap didn’t make for a smoother ride! (I know how to use that player now, though…)
9) He sleeps upside down often, & it’s truly the cutest thing ever when awakes & his ears are inside out.
10) Hammond is reminding me that it’s the little things that count in life….I love my dog. Thanks for finding me, buddy….
Follow my blog with Bloglovin (*You’re my guinea pig with this new site I am trying out 😉 )