5 Travel Essentials from Derma e!
I am so excited for some blog trips coming up for me this Summer, as well as day adventures too. Yet, whenever my trips draw closer, the 4 letter word looms over me: Pack. Or, to be less dramatic about it, packing. It can be a fun battle; I admit, I think I have gotten better at what to bring & what can be omitted. I used to be all about bringing along the stuff I had yet to try, or didn’t usually wear or use. The result? Let me just say, bring what you use in your everyday life, people! Don’t make it a time to attempt bringing out the fancy yet be left wishing for your usual go-to of a tee & jeans, or that favorite mascara.
Thus, enter the travel essentials. Not only mine, but Derma e’s incredible new summer line, appropriately titled, The Travel Essentials! Their brightening citrus cleanser is seriously the only cleanser I now use (Just ask my boyfriend, its next to my tooth & hair brush). The new set, which I am already addicted to thanks to trying them out courtesy of Derma e, consists of 5 products:
- Skin, Hair and Nail Oil – This oil intrigued me, as I had not used one like it before. Its made to restore your natural glow from head-to-toe with all-in-one body treatment. Composed of 100% pure plant oils (organic Argan, Jojoba and Kukui Oil), it replenishes moisture for anti-aging skin benefits. Silky moisture helps fortify hair, boosting shine, softness and taming frizz.
- Hydrating Mist with Hyaluronic Acid – Mike & I are constantly saying we need to hit the beach more, then, I fret to ensure my skin stays in good condition post a sunny, water filled day. Enter, the Hydrating Mist. It instantly rehydrates dry, thirsty skin anywhere on the face or body with this refreshing mist. Contains Hyaluronic Acid, ‘nature’s moisture magnet’ — an ingredient that can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water. Also contains antioxidants Green Tea and Vitamin C to help fight environmental stress for radiant, younger-looking skin.
- Hydrating Facial Wipes – Something I can be lazy about? Removing my make-up! These wipes quickly lift away makeup, oil and impurities while thoroughly hydrating, softening and smoothing skin with Hydrating Facial Wipes. Each freshly scented pre-moistened wipe is infused with ultra-moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid that helps condition, soften and smooth skin, leaving it fresh and dewy. With these pre-moistured wipes, theres truly no excuse to go to bed with my make-up on. Plus, each wipe is 100% compostable and all outer packaging is 100% recyclable!
- Vitamin E Intensive Therapy Hand Crème – Instantly replenish extremely dry, over-worked, weather worn hands with this deeply penetrating, naturally therapeutic moisture remedy. Doctor-developed with a dose of full-spectrum Vitamin E, this lightweight, fast-absorbing and non-greasy creme, leaves even the most severely chapped, cracked hands soft, smooth and restored.
- Soothing Eye Gel with Pycnogenol® – Visibly diminish fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet and under-eye puffiness with this cooling, fragrance-free gel for sensitive skin around the eyes. I admit, I do not usually buy into the promises of an eye cream, but this little baby? It seems to mean business & truly do its job. It contains anti-aging powers like Pycnogenol, a super antioxidant 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E, plus Green Tea, skin-tightening Witch Hazel and soothing Aloe. Perfect for the late nights & early mornings that can happen on a media trip.
And, here’s what you get if you take a peek in my essentials tote! Along with the Derma e hydrating mist, eye gel & cuticle & hair gel, I also admit, that yes…I travel with a teddy bear. He is pint size & says I love Gardening; Dickens is his name & I got him when I was little from my Grandma.
You’ll also find a Lancome lipstick, my favorite hot red L’oreal lip gloss, Whole Foods brand vitamins (Whole Foods is also where you can find Derma e), See’s candy box (Because, you know…Bordeaux…), my clutch with favorite jewelry inside & my beloved Vionic shoes, the most comfy ever!
And, to add even more awesome to Derma e brand: They’re all 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten-free, and GMO-free 😉
Learn more at Dermae.com & I hope you’ll share with me what your travel essentials are this Summer! xo
(*Disclosure: I received Derma e products on behalf of this review, as well as other products featured. All opinions are my own & these items are truly in my bag!)