The Live Smart Series in New York.
While I am unfortunately un-able to head out to New York & attend, Smart Girls Group is proud to present its second annual conference, The Live Smart Series, to be held in New York City on July 10 & 11, followed by the Live Smart Series for Digital Influencers on July 12. This empowering event brings together hundreds of ambitious young women from across the country for a two day inspirational experience, where together they will explore what it really takes to live a smart, successful life.
Filled with motivating messages from powerful women, workshops with tangible takeaways, captivating activations and activities, and so much more, the Live Smart Series will provide fierce young female trailblazers with tips and tricks to discovering their potential, passion, and purpose.
Live Smart Series for Digital Influencers: At Smart Girls Group, they believe digital influencers have the power to change the world with their voices. Which makes them proud to present the first annual digital influencers conference, the Live Smart Series for Digital Influencers, where they will give them the microphone to do just that. This one day conference will be held on July 12 in New York City’s Upper East Side. This empowering event will bring together hundreds of ambitious young women passionate about blogging, vlogging, and the world of social and digital media.
Jam packed with panels and keynotes with industry experts, workshops sure to strengthen your skills, captivating activations and activities, and so much more, the Live Smart Series for Digital Influencers is your secret weapon to succeeding in the digital space.
With countless speakers I would be honored to be in the same room with, a few of the women that will grace the stage include:
● Anne Fulenwider, Editor inChief of Marie Claire
● Maribeth Bisienere, Senior Vice President at Disney
● Louise Scott, Chief Scientific Officer of Avon
● Erin Clift, Executive Vice President of Spotify
● Madison Maxey, Thiel Fellow & Creative Technologist at CURATED
● Krista Robertson, Head of Social Media for Major League Baseball
● Katie Turrel, Director of Talent Acquisition at Condé Nast
● Maggie DiPasquale, Life Coach & Professional Big Sister
And countless more.
Plus, lets not forget the benefits & perks, these goodies alone would pay for the cost of admission:
● Networking opportunities with like-minded young women, employers, and executives
● Bold, inspirational messages from powerhouse speakers and influencers
● Complimentary breakfast, lunch, and snacks for all conference days, featuring brands
such as Whole Foods, Justin’s, ONLI beverages, among others
● Free workout classes and experiences, brought to you by Charity Miles, EMpowered,
and Soul Cycle
● Goody bag worth over $300 of women-owned products, from brands such as Erin
Condren, Empowered By You, and Stella & Dot
Tickets are selling fast so if you are free and able to be in New York in July, do yourself a favor & click this link to get your tickets NOW! 🙂
(*Disclosure: This post may include affiliate links.)